One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
As a creative team project manager at One Medical, you will lead project management efforts across our brand experience, which is disrupting & transforming primary healthcare. Projects will be varied and encompass every aspect of the business including, but not limited to brand narrative & advertising, the One Medical website, consumer engagement, and office environments. Other responsibilities include developing managing processes and systems across various projects for the creative team. Your passion for people, management, process, production, organization, and the ability to deliver timely results will be utilized while closely collaborating with internal and external partners.
As the Senior Project manager for One Medical, you will lead projects and collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team of writers, designers, producers, production artists, and a variety of internal and external partners. You will innovate and create, learn quickly, communicate effectively, and optimize accordingly. You will have a deep understanding of the One Medical brand vision and steer progress across a range of business driving projects, both internal and external.
What you'll work on:
- Lead the management of omni-channel projects starting with the strategy phase to execution, project delivery, go live, and optimization.
- Maintain a macro view of internal projects & projects managed by external vendors.
- Manage projects within the creative and marketing department, projects working with other teams at One Medical and also projects with external vendors. This entails ensuring we are aligned to business strategy, keeping all of the project details together, building decks and timelines, aligning teams and working to remove blockers, delivering timely feedback and updates across cross functional teams.
- Develop and implement internal team processes and systems. This includes utilizing platforms such as Asana and Basecamp across the marketing department to create a detailed and efficient workflow that will enable us to deliver high quality results as we scale.
- Be a strategic leader in assessing and revising processes and workflows in order to ensure we stay on top of shifting business, organizational, and technological needs.
- Create high quality and on-brand presentation decks, spreadsheets, timelines, production decks, and other documents related to projects.
- Share progress from the creative team to the marketing department and external stakeholders, in regular electronic updates and when necessary at in-person meetings.
- Onboarding third party vendors and individual contributors, assisting them through legal approval, IT / equipment procurement, and additional onboarding processes.
- Work closely with marketing vendors from contract negotiations through briefing, workflow, and final project delivery. This can mean being the connection point to an external vendor and/or embedding vendors into our existing teams and workflow.
- Think outside of the box when it comes to project plans. Identify areas of strategic opportunity, ask the right questions to uncover red flags, mitigate risk, and remain focused on priorities that impact important business goals.
- Be an empathetic and trusted partner to our coworkers in the marketing department. Create a close report with the creative team and work with them to navigate their workloads, create trust, navigate conflict, gain alignment, and build a tight internal unit.
- Gather and document, business and technical requirements early in the project.
- Align internal and external stakeholders on strategic goals, progress, and feedback.
- Drive project estimation and workback schedules to ensure timelines stay on track.
- Run project kickoffs, regular check-ins, and review meetings with production teams and stakeholders.
- Constantly operate one step ahead to solve problems and remove bottlenecks before they arise.
- 7+ years of experience of all phases of the creative development process, from brief to delivery, across a wide range of mediums (print, digital, and film) with excellent results.
- Experience working at a world class agency or brand as part of a marketing, creative or similar team.
- Experience managing a virtual team working environment, organizing virtual workflow, meeting and check in cadence, and communication via virtual messaging tools (email, Slack, Zoom).
- Familiarity with different types of creative and design projects, and the associated technical aspects including print, digital, film, media, and advertising.
- Mastery of virtual workspaces like GSuite (Google Slides, Docs, Drive), storage and file management software (Box or Dropbox), and project management software (Asana).
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Passionate about collaborating and putting out the absolute best work.
- Extremely organized and great at managing productivity.
- Portfolio demonstrates a range of large, complex projects for leading brands, executed to the highest standards.
- Knows how to navigate ambiguity and "get stuff done"
- Master communicator. You know how to connect with and motivate teams, keep managers updated and report out to C-Suite. Keeping the lines of communication open via email, messaging, calls and in person meetings.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in
San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.