Where is One Medical testing patients for COVID-19?
We’re currently offering PCR testing to anyone with coronavirus concerns by appointment in all markets where we have offices, including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, Orange County, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, and Washington D.C. Antibody testing (a blood test) is also available by walk-in during lab hours or by appointment in certain locations.
How to get tested
- Sign up for your free 30-day trial membership using the code: OMNYC30FREE.
- Log in to the One Medical app (on iPhone or Android) or on the website.
- Select "Book Visit" or "Get Care."
- Enter the reason for your visit (i.e. COVID-19 testing) and select the region where you would like to make an appointment.
- Select your preferred test type (i.e. COVID PCR test, COVID antibody test, COVID Antibody & PCR test)
- Select the next available appointment at your preferred available location
- Book visit
About One Medical
We’re a primary care practice designed for real life. We make it faster, easier, and more enjoyable to get exceptional care whenever you need it — from same-day appointments (remotely or in person) that start on time to 24/7 care over Video Chat to compassionate providers who listen.